Autumn Wellbeing Retreat
Give yourself some much-needed nurturing as the nights draw in and join me on my Autumn retreats in the New Forest this September.
Take the time to focus on replenishing your energy, re-connect with yourself and like-minded people, release stress and relax deeply. Enjoy some free time to contemplate and explore your stunning surroundings – the New Forest looks fantastic in this season.
This retreat is for you if you are:
- – curious to experience different elements of wellbeing (Yoga, Meditation…)
- – in need of rest and rejuvenation, just before winter sets in
- – searching for space & time out to relax and restore
- – interested in exploring how to bring mindfulness into your life
- – looking for a supportive space, with the chance to spend time with like-minded people
You’ll explore mindful awareness through activities and connecting with nature, yet with plenty of space for your own reflections.
If this sounds like what you need, then get in touch. I look forward to welcoming you.
What do I need?
Comfortable, warm indoor and outdoor clothing, Yoga mat, Eye pillow/scarf, 2 x Yoga blocks or firm cushions/pillows, blanket, water.
How much does it cost?
Retreat only: £ 60 pp or £110 per couple
Retreat including delicious lunch: £ 75 pp or £140 per couple
How do I book?
Send an email to email@example.com or text me on 07749 – 342040
then I will forward further details about the day to you.