A unique combination of ancient and modern exercises for body and mind in a quiet, friendly setting suitable for clients who like a more gentle pace.
We incorporate Yoga, Pilates based exercises, Tai Chi and Relaxation.
Why Hatha Yoga?
Because whatever your age, gentle Yoga can enhance your lifestyle through a multitude of benefits:
- – relief for problems such as arthritis and poor circulation
- – raised energy levels
- – improved posture and balance
- – increase in strength and flexibility
- – retention of joint mobility
- – relaxation and de-stressing
- – Relaxation & Pranayama (breath control)
- – Postures and exercises
- – Balance
- – Yoga Nidra (Deep Relaxation).
What do I need?
Comfortable clothing, Yoga mat and blanket
How much does it cost?
£9 per person and £12 per household for on-line sessions
£ 80 x 10 on-line sessions per person
£110 x 10 on-line sessions per household
If a session is missed, the prepaid fee can be carried forward to the next class (no more than three weeks)
How do I book?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org then we will forward joining instructions and your zoom invite.