Pregnancy is an amazing time to practise yoga and you’ll find huge benefits mentally and physically as you move through the various stages of pregnancy.
Why Pregnancy Yoga?
It is the ideal practice to promote well-being, which has been specifically designed to meet the changing needs of pregnant women.
There a numerous benefits of Yoga during and after pregnancy, some of which are:
- – boosting energy levels
- – maintaining a healthy back and pelvic floor
- – relaxation and de-stressing
- – promoting early bonding with the baby
Classes are informal and provide a supportive environment, where women can share their experiences and meet new friends.
- – welcome and check-in
- – gentle Yoga (stretches, postural work) adapted to pregnancy
- – breathing techniques and labouring positions
- – Yoga Nidra (Deep Relaxation)
What do I need?
Comfortable clothing, Yoga mat, blanket and 2 large cushions/pillows to ensure your comfort for relaxation.
How much does it cost?
Try a class for £9, thereafter it is £45 per person for five online sessions
If a session is missed, the prepaid fee can be carried forward to the next class (no more than once) or to baby yoga
How do I book?
Send us an email so we can forward the health questionnaire, joining instructions and the zoom invite.